Thursday, August 8, 2013

Teacher Gift

Its kind of a tradition in our family to make the Teacher a present for the 1st day of school.
So here is what my oldest my "lil Diva" and I made for her teacher for the 2013/2014 school year..



Here is what you will need:
1 box 24 (23) crayons (back to school .50cents)
1 blackboard (I got mine for $3.00 at walmart in the craft section)
1 pack of chalk (only need 1 piece of it... .48cents at WM)
glue sticks and glue gun
ribbon (I already had some)
and some type of embellishment I used a flower


Then all you do is glue the crayons onto the frame as shown in photo and I glued a piece at the chalk 
then glue your flower or whatever you have on the corner
and attach the ribbon in the middle of the board in the back (use plenty of glue back there)
and that's it! 
My daughter wrote a little message on the back along with her name so the teacher would remember who gave it to her.... 


As for my youngest daughter who I home-school "Banna Banna"
she has yet to make me something she made her teacher something last year
so maybe she will make me something this year. hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment