Saturday, August 10, 2013

Homeschool Organization - Pinterest & Google Calender Style

I am a newbie Homeschool Mama 
I've been trying to find ways to help me 
ORGANIZE
so...
here are some screen shots of things I am doing
for this 2013/2014 school year

ok this photo is just my Pinterest boards
They all start with the same letter for fast pinning 
also I have tried to make several categories



OK next we have a screen shot of a folder on my toolbar
I just made short cuts to all of my homeschool related boards..
I have a lot of cooking boards etc so I wanted to be able to get to these 
quickly if I need them during the day

Also I have made my google calender my home page 
you can see it in the backgroud tab 

I made a HomeSchool Calender in my Google Calender
 to help me keep track of special days

Next is the Photo of my calender on Google 
click on any of these photos to see them bigger
I actually made this particular calender (I have 3) as my home page

More Organization Homeschool Tips to Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment